The short hair cut is considered as the most comfortable and handy hair cut during spring and summer season. Although, it is true that a short haircut does not suit everyone, so you need to consider some factors.
There are various things to that you need to consider before opting for a short hairstyle. The factors include the volume and texture of the hair, the shape of your face and many other things.
Some Positive and Negative Points for Short Hairstyle
Short hairstyle is not very easy to be convinced for having a short hair cut. Though itâ€™s easily manageable as well as it adds to your glam quotient, but then also one need to think before wearing a short hairstyle.
There are both positive and negative points of taking the chance. Let us first discuss about the Positive Points.
- The most important and common positive factor is that the short hairstyle really saves your time. This seems to very helpful for the working women.
- You can give your hair a versatile look. You can style it as you wish. you can apply gel and pomade for styling. Although your haircut is short by the length, but by being trendy you can flaunt your style.
- With short hairstyle you can always be at ease irrespective of any occasion. Itâ€™s both professional and hot enough for the office purpose or the night out.
- Basically, you facial features get more exposure when you wear a short hairstyle. It adds more attention to your facial features.
After discussing the positive points, now we should make you aware of some of the Negative Aspect of the short hairstyle.
- The first disadvantage of having a short hairstyle is you cannot change it once the cut is over. So if you donâ€™t like the cut, you have to wait and allow it to grow at length.
- Short hairstyles always need to be well maintained otherwise you will look clumsy. You have to pay visits to the haircut salons regularly if you want to keep your hairstyle perfect.
- Short hairstyle often exposes some of you facial features, which you donâ€™t like to be seen prominently.
Few Different Short Hairstyles
Here are few short hairstyles mentioned.
- For the pull back hairstyle your long hair is pulled back to the neckline and captured in some beautiful hair piece.
- If you have larger forehead than you might want to have bangs, so you can go for short bob with bangs.
- The most famous short hairstyle is the Halle Berry Short Hairstyle. It is equally great for medium to thick hair texture. You just need to apply gel and allow your hair to dry.