Short haircut suits all types of hair. Most people prefer short haircut due to various reasons. They even give different styles to their short hair. Discover all these, here.
Short haircuts are always fashionable. Anybody with any type of hair can sport a short hairstyle. People with short haircut look glamorous and stylish. They feel assertive and confident.
Benefits of Short Haircut
There are a wide variety of reasons for people to choose short hair cuts. Those reasons are listed below:
- Easy to manage
- Consumes less time in caring
- Cooler (not as hot in the summer)
- Looks thicker, healthier, and glossier
- Emphasizes femininity when you get softness and chunky layers cut into the style
- Gives a sexy look
- Makes you look younger
There are a variety of hairstyles that you can give to your short hair. They are:
- Bob cut
- All-over blunt
- Softly layered
- Celebrity (Halle Berry short haircut)
Factors to consider
You should consider a variety of factors before going for a short haircut. The factors that you need to take into account are:
- Facial structure
- Body shape
- Hair color and texture
- Eye color
One important thing that you should always remember is that your short haircut must create a sense of balance between your head, face, and body.
Make up for Sort Haircut
Following are some of the ways through which you can make your short hair look stylish and chic; not boyish:
- Damp your hair. Apply mousse to it. Blow dry. You are ready for the workplace.
- For a stylish look, spike the tips of your hair. You can do it by applying hair gel or pomade.
- To add volume and height to your hair or to curl it perm your hair.
- To create a trendy look, choose a new angle.
- To add style or fun to your hair, you can opt for spikes, slicing back with a strand to the side or tousle your hair.
- Add layers to your hair to enhance your look.
- If you want to pull back your hair, use hair jewelry or pins.
- Go for a razor edge cut that will soften your hair.
- Color your short hair for getting a lovely look.
Tips for Short Haircut
- Consider all the factors like your face shape, lifestyle, hair texture etc. before going for a short haircut.
- Consult your personal hair stylist to locate new and trendy hairstyles that will compliment your look.
- Trim your short hair at least every 4-6 weeks. This will help in keeping your hair look best.
- Shampoo and condition your short hair regularly for keeping it healthy.