The layered haircut is in vogue. If you want a layered haircut, but donâ€™t know how to go about it, just go through our article. Here, we provide all the tips and information on layered haircut.
Layered haircut is highly experimental. In layered haircut you need to cut your hair into a number of layers. While the shortest layer falls in the uppermost part of your hair, the longest at the ends.
Layered haircuts, not difficult to maintain, are elegant and beautiful looking. They add volume to your hair. You look stylish and fashionable with a layered haircut.
Styling Layered Haircuts
Layered hair can be styled in two ways. One way is by getting your entire hair layered. You can do it right from the front of your hair and going down to the back. So, you will get fringes. The other style, to avoid fringes or bangs, is only layering the lower part of your hair. You can choose either of these styles taking into consideration your face shape and your ability to maintain the style with ease.
Coloring Layered Haircuts
You can be innovative and creative with your layered haircut by coloring it. You can color and highlight the varied layers. Use two colors, a dark color for the base and a light color for highlighting. For a trendy and fashionable look combination of colors is recommended by hair stylists.
A Quick Layered Haircut at Home
If you donâ€™t have enough time, money, and talent to have a layered haircut you can use an easy technique to have a quick-layered haircut. This technique is applicable to both long and short hair. As this technique is quite easy you can do it yourself at home. But remember to
Use Proper Tools
- Sharp scissors
- A fine tooth comb
- Clean hair
Procedure for Cutting Hair in Layered Style
- Stand up with your feet slightly apart.
- Bend over and flip your hair. It should be flipped towards the floor.
- Comb your hair. Comb it out straight and smooth.
- Cut straight across your hair.
- You can make more than one cut according to the thickness of your hair.
- Cut your hair horizontally. Try to make it as straight as possible.
- The top layer of your hair should be equal to the length of what you get from the top of your head to the scissors. The rest of the hair beneath the top of your head will automatically be longer.
- If you want your top layer to be of three inches cut your hair three inches from the top of your head. Accordingly, your neckline layer will be of nine inches, approximately. The rest of your hair will be layered in lengths ranging from three to nine inches.
- Donâ€™t lock your knees. You will experience light-headedness when you lock your knees.