Bob hair cut is considered to be the handiest haircut since the styling is easy. Moreover no styling aid is needed. You just need a comb or a brush to keep your hairstyle intact.
This bob hair cut can be both modern and classic. Moreover a lady can look more glamorous with this bob hair cut than other short hair cuts. Above all, this style is appropriate for any occasion.
Various Types of Bob Hair Cuts
Bob hair cuts can be of several styles. Basically, it depends on the length and the style of shaping the hair. We have provided some types of the bob hair cut.
- The sleek one-length cut is always in style. In fact it provides you with the most sophisticated look. This hair cut can be trimmed to a length that is attractive to almost any face shape. It can be done without bangs so that the front adds a lot of drama to the style.
- Short nose-length bob gives you a dramatic look which will definitely add to your beauty. You can have this hair cut with long blunt cut with bangs and make it just above your eyebrows. However this bob haircut is really short, but lot of movement comes to the hair naturally.
- the graduated bob appears stylish and is completely different from the classic straight bob. Layers add more volume to the bob.
- There is one more style, you can opt for. Itâ€™s called curly bob. More layering will release your natural curl to form this .To style this look, generously apply a curl encouraging gel. Dry it using a drier or let it dry just naturally. Always be careful to keep the curls big and thick.
How Can You Have a Stunning Bob Hair Cut
1. You can have bob hair cut in any type of hair and anytime. Bob Hair Cut is really a great change in time for summer and spring styles.
2. If you have layers, then you need to dry your hair straight but apply some wax. Use a roller at the top, hold it there for minimum 15 minutes and then brush it out. It gives your bob haircut a whole lot of volume at the top .
3. If you have such hair that does not have much volume, then avoid greasy substances. If you have voluminous hairs then avoid dry mud and wax. But after using styling product you always need to wash it off with cleansing shampoo.
4. To add a little bit of bounce in your hair you can perm your hair. Similarly, you are free to straighten it out with a drier.
Celebrities Who Flaunt Bob Hair Cut
Here are some celebrities who flaunt bob hair cut.
- Victoria Beckham
- Katie Holmes
- Eva Longoria
- Jessica Simpson.