Hair beauty products include a wide variety of accessories that are used for styling the hair. These products enhance the appearance of the hair. To know what are the various kinds of hair beauty products refer to our article.
Hair beauty products include hair pins and clips, rollers, shapers, gels, hair spray, wigs, hairpieces, mousse, serums, waxes, pomades and creams, air stylers, crimpers, hairdryers, diffusers, hair strengtheners, and flat irons.
Hair Beauty Products
- Hair Pins and Clips: Hair pins and clips keep the hair in place, and section and secure it during setting. They also put the hair up.
- Rollers: Rollers add volume and curl to the hair; especially heated hot rollers.
- Shapers: Shapers also add curl to the hair.
- Gels: Gels are also called sculpting lotions. They are used for precise styling like lifting roots; creating tendrils; taming wisps; heat setting; calming static; creating strong, spiky look; and giving structure to curls. Gel sprays and glaze gels can be used for giving strong hold and support, and lifting and keeping the hair in place.
- Hair Spray: Hair sprays are used to control, give support, extra body and volume, and lasting power to the hair. They are used for keeping the hair in place, holding a style in place, getting curl definition when scrunching, and misting over rollers while setting.
- Wigs and Hairpieces: Wigs and hairpieces are worn on top of the natural hair. They help in changing hairstyles in within fraction of second.
- Mousse: The most versatile styling product is the mousse. It is a foamy product that is used for setting the hair while blow-drying, diffuser drying, and scrunching. It nurtures and protects the hair because it contains conditioning agents and protein. It can be used on damp hair as well as on dry hair.Â Mousse give natural looking body and texture, roof lift, add volume, and remove static in fine and flyaway hair. If you want to scrunch dry your hair or boost your curls use mousse.
- Serums: Serums are used to improve shine and softness of the hair. They can also help in combating static and temporarily removing the split ends. They are effective defrizzer for naturally curly or wavy hair. If you have dry hair, use serums to make your hair look shiny and healthy.
- Waxes, Pomades and Hair Creams: These beauty products give gloss and sheen to hair. They can also be used for dressing the hair and controlling static and frizz. To achieve spikes, and points wax can be used. To give a flat look or simply add extra shape and sheen to curls, bobs, waves, and ponytails use wax.
- Air Stylers: Air Stylers are used to create soft waves and volume at the roots of the hair.
Crimpers: Crimpers are used to give waves or ripples to the hair. To increase volume or giving special styling effects use crimpers.
- Hair dryers: Hair dryers are electrical devices that are used to dry the hair. Hair dryers can also be used for creating a sleek and straight hair do. They can also give a lift and add volume to the hair.
- Diffusers, Infra-dryers: If you have naturally curly or permed hair, or fine and flyaway hair use diffusers that give gentler heat without blow.
- Hair Straighteners: Hair straighteners are used for providing a sleek and straight look to the hair.
- Flat Irons â€“ Flat irons give a smooth and glossy finish to the hair.