Popular Disco Hairstyles For Women
Disco hairstyle is all about making a fashion statement, the more bigger hair you go the more it’s better. This hairstyle consists of multitude of hair lengths, textures and styles. Though the disco dancing era might have gone, the fabulous disco hairstyles era will remain in the history of hair trends.
Popular Disco Hairstyles: Disco hairstyle was first inspired by Caucasians and African hair types. Many hot styles were created by growing tight curls haphazardly, while some use hair spray and hot rollers to maintain longevity on the dance floor. Some of the few dance worthy inspirations or to resurrect disco hairstyle trend are given below.
The Afro Hairstyle:
- Men and women opt for their natural tight curls as an expression of freedom and their culture
- Afro hairstyle features coarse in structure and tight curled. To get this hairstyle you just left your hair to grow without any style or shape mending
- The afro hairstyle can be also paired up with thick sideburns to get a peculiar 70s hairstyle.
- Farrah Fawcett had made a trendy fashion statement with her feathered and loose waves
- To get her disco hairstyle look you need to add layers. Style your hair with the help of hot rollers and direct back your hair from the face.
- Once you removed the rollers, use your finger to comb and add plenty of aerosol hairspray
- 70s Shag haircut is one best example of feather haircut, this hairstyle usually leaves your hair loose and free.
Straight and Parted Hairstyle: This hairstyle is another classic disco hairstyle. You can get this hairstyle by growing long straight hair with center parting.