Best Layer Hairstyles: Different Types Of Medium Layered Hairstyles
Medium layered haircut is suitable for any face. It gives the most versatile yet sassy beautiful look. Thus, this hairstyle will be perfect for those who want sophisticated stylish look without much maintenance. It is easy to maintain and can be styled in different ways. So, Medium Layered Hairstyle is the best and most popular among pre-teens to old women.
There are tons of medium layered haircuts. Given below are the different techniques to get different gorgeous medium layered haircut and get the best haircut that suits your face. To choose the right medium layered, you can see different types of look featured here:
Subtle Layers for versatile look:
- It gives a great movement for medium hair length
- It gives a soft look yet versatile
- To enhance layers, allow to get air dry hair
- You can add lightweight styling product
Shaggy Layers for thin flat hair:
- This layer is best for voluminous look and directed outwards if you want to prevent your hair from falling flat
- To style, pull your hair out with brush and blow dry
Gradual Layers for medium density hair:
- It looks great for medium-density straight hair and beautifully frames your face.
- It is more flattering if you wear with side swept bangs
Whispy layers gives fine hair:
- This layer cut gives volume with fine hair.
- Do dry-cut hair without taking out too much bulk.
- For end definition and separation, use dry wax
Heavy layers is best for thicker hair:
- It is best for thicker hair types to reduce the bulk
- This layer cut gives great shape and style for thick hair-type
- Use styling cream and blow dry by using round brush to style
- For more shine you can finish with serum